Implemented In Open Bug Reports trying to search for all bugs marked confirmed

HydraulicJack

using the Search Threads and Posts tab, I was just trying to search Open Bug reports to get a list of all of the threads with prefixes as Confirmed but got an error since I didn't specify Keywords, Posted by member, or Newer than.

Seems to me that if I specify which subforum (Open Bugs...) and the prefix, I should get the list.

Thot I'd ask. I'll be happy to post a bug, a tweak needed, or function / feature request if appropriate.
Please advise. Thanks!
HJ

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
(Hopefully when you get a chance the issue reported with the advanced search form throwing an error instead of permitting the same search as clicking the prefix will be resolved as well. Cheers!)

Hmm this effect was working for me as I stated and applauded, but now doesn't seem to be.
Logged out and back in (after system) reboot but no longer seems to be working using Firefox.

Dunno if you changed your mind, or ??, but thot I would mention it.
Thanks again for all of the hard work!

PS: re: your avatar update: Very glad to see you still have time to hug your Little One. :)

All the best,
HJ

Update: tried the mouseover of a prefix using Safari, also not working on my system.
Fuhrmann very kindly tested the function using Chrome and said it still is.
Hmmm.

Fails using Chrome too. Dunno what the heck happened. I've tried Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
NOT getting the mouseover popup when I mouseover any of the prefixes now.

Anybody got any ideas about what might be the problem? DOES seem to be local to my machine at this point.

I'd appreciate suggestions for what to test or check to help ID and resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance!
HJ

I just had a discussion with Fuhrmann and he said it was working on his machine.
It WAS working for me right after Kier added it and posted to that effect, but now it is not.
Have you tried it?

Thanks for your thoughts about the issue!

If i hover over the prefix, nothing happens(no popup)

Attachments

• mouse.webp
    mouse.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 11
I'm having no additional tags in the link, so there can't be any text for me:D

Attachments

• link1.webp
    link1.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 12
Top Bottom