XF 2 In need of a developer to create custom add-ons

Hello everyone,

I am in need of a developer that is capable of creating add-ons within a reasonable timeframe, I am not looking for someone that will charge me $350 for a add-on that realistically will take you about 2-3 hours to create.

I can give more info related to the type of add-ons I need made and I am looking for a developer that can continue to create multiple custom add-ons for me in the long run.

Contact me through PM if you're a experienced developer that can create custom add-ons.

Thank you for reading.

@Kabouterplob

The question you should be asking is: Do you want quality work or just fast work?
Maybe you shouldn't make useless comments on a thread of someone else..?

first of all, i contacted ticktackk and he told me it would take him 10 hours to create the add-on i asked from him back then (which i dont even need anymore, this thread is made for something different) but he also told me that i had to wait 2-3 days for him to start on it, which i didn't have the time for.

Maybe you shouldn't make useless comments on a thread of someone else..?

first of all, i contacted ticktackk and he told me it would take him 10 hours to create the add-on i asked from him back then (which i dont even need anymore, this thread is made for something different) but he also told me that i had to wait 2-3 days for him to start on it, which i didn't have the time for.
That really isn't him putting people off or anything, he literally is just that busy sometimes.

When I had him working on my custom add-on that has a lot of things that need to be checked against, he literally spent the majority of the time allotted to making sure it is perfect.

I doubt @djbaxter means anything bad by what he said, but more that if you can wait for TickTackk to have time he generally is one of the best developers currently offering services here. The problem is with that being true, he has a ton of work that he has to do and there are times when he literally has put his health to the side to meet the customers expectations.

Top Bottom