Lack of interest Improvements in the UI - the buttons: image button

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Grover

As I said before I agree with some of the feedback being given here about the UI/UX of the new XFMG product.

... and interact with current media is not all that easyobvious for them. Again I don't have specifics...

Let me then give some specifics. I agree for instance with that interacting with the media is not always so clear/intuitive in XFMG. For me, the majority of the 'issues' on this level have to do with the buttons:

For example the use of the 'image' button for different purposes.

Look at this screen:

image icon on media overview.webp

In this screen, the 'image button' is used as an indicator for images. It doesn't do anything if you click on it (which in itself is a bit confusing, since it is styled as a button).

And then look at this screen:

image icon on media viewing.webp

In this screen, the exact same icon is used, but for a totally different function: when clicking it, it opens your image in a lightbox.

2 totally different functions using exactly the same icon. This is no good for obvious UI/UX reasons.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom