Lack of interest Improve navigation of New Posts on mobile

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

NealC

In viewing my site on my iPhone X I go to the home page and tap New Posts. I read a post then have to tap my logo and go to the top, tap new posts again, and read a post. I don't see any efficient way of navigating the new posts as there is no back navigation. I have the app installed on my home screen so I'm not directly viewing from a browser such as mobile Safari. Please look at this scenario and improve navigation of search results such as the case here in the New Posts button press.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hmm ... I don't have iOS hardware, but on iOS the PWA should just launch a full browser instance?
No, here is a side by side. No new content but when viewed in the browser you get the nav bar at the bottom. An app saved to the home screen has no navigation.

IMG_1959.webpIMG_1960.webp

What's wrong with swiping your screen to the right to go back, and swiping left to go forward? There's no need for the back/forward controls.

Top Bottom