XF 2.0 Importing smilies from a directory no worky

bobs409

Oops! We ran into some problems.

The specified directory was not found or unreadable.

I'm sure I have the path set correctly and I have the folder set to 755. Anyone else having problems with this?

I also noticed the smilie manager doesn't work like it used to. I can no longer click and drag them around to sort them. Has that feature been eliminated?

What are you entering as the path? You would generally want to enter a path relative to your XF root directory (so we can pick up the correct URL).

You can drag and drop smilies using the "sort" option in the same menu as the "import" option.

Thanks. I didn't notice the sort link. It works now. :)

I tried everything with uploading the smilies in bulk. I just did them one at a time and that worked. I have them in directory: /forum/styles/default/xenforo/

Just says Oops, there's a problem. :D

You want to reference them as "styles/default/xenforo/". This is a file path, so with the leading slash, it's trying to load from that location on the file system which won't be available. That's why I was recommending the relative path.

You want to reference them as "styles/default/xenforo/". This is a file path, so with the leading slash, it's trying to load from that location on the file system which won't be available. That's why I was recommending the relative path.

Thanks Mike. That works! :)

Top Bottom