XF 1.3 Importing problem

rohit0786

Hi i have import vb3.6 to xenforo 1.3 all the content and user are working properly but some of the messages there is an attachment in the vbulletin but it was not showing in the xenforo.

Please tell if i miss any step or i have to do some settings

Regards
Rohit

Did you enter the correct path?

Are there any attachments in the /data and /internal_data directories?
If not, they have not been imported.

The problem was during the import.

You either entered an incorrect path or the images were not imported for some reason.

You will need to redo the import from the start, wiping the original import.
If your site is already live though then that is going to be a problem, obviously.

hi Brogan i again do the same process while importing when i reached the step import attachments i click after some time it shows import 0 attachments

Please help me where is the problem

Assuming you had the attachments in the file system in vB, then the issue is that the path you're entering to the files is wrong or the files can't be read for some reason. Unfortunately, it's hard for us to provide specific support for a custom path that would depend heavily on your server configuration and location choices you may have made. I'd recommend entering the file path to the attachments folder relative to the root XenForo directory (use ../ to go up a level).

The safest thing may be to move them back to your database. I suppose you could be using an unsupported file structure format (that I believe was only selectable during a vB beta period).

I'm recommending that you move your attachments back to the database in vBulletin and import from there. You won't need to configure the path then.

i am importing the attachements from vbulletin to xenforo while importing it gives an error " Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67965224 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16000 bytes) in /home/x4earth/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Image/Gd.php on line 78 " Please tell me how to resolve this issue.

Hi Administrator i need your help urgently please respond .

1. First i resolve the issue of the attachements in the xenforo thanks for this

2. now the problem is that while importing the data again second time now the users id is changed except the admin now in the database the admin id is 1 and after that starting from the 2082.......and as on

Please hekp how can i resolve this issue

Top Bottom