Fixed  Importing Problem

Hi guys
when importing pm's i get this error where would i look in the database to solve it?

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'last_message_username' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: xenforo, 6 minutes ago
Stack Trace​
#0 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hidemenow/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array) #1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hidemenow/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array) #2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hidemenow/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `xf_conv...', Array) #3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hidemenow/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(608): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('xf_conversation...', Array, 'conversation_id...') #4 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hidemenow/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php(1170): XenForo_Model_Import->importConversation(7480, Array, Array, Array) #5 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hidemenow/library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(77): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepPrivateMessages(7098, Array) #6 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hidemenow/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(161): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'privateMessages', 7098, Array) #7 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hidemenow/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(105): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(XenForo_Importer_vBulletin), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'privateMessages', 7098, Array) #8 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hidemenow/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport() #9 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hidemenow/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #10 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hidemenow/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #11 {main}
Request State​
array(3) { ["url"] => string(55) "http://localhost:8888/hidemenow/admin.php?import/import" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["import/import"] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(1) { ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1300013780,5d82876eddc98133bf4aaf6d47a78ae068add7e3" } }

SELECT *
FROM pmtext
ORDER BY LENGTH( fromusername ) DESC
LIMIT 0 , 30

I was able to find it with ^ but the imported does not give the source of the problem, the line numbers are always off it would be a great timesaver if it could display the errors location

I ran into another problem too the importer will not say what is wrong but if there is a user without a email, it will stop lol

I wasn't trying to get you to change it - I wanted the value for the longest record, as I'm trying to reproduce the issue.

If no attachments imported and they're in the file system, presumably you pointed to the wrong path. The only way to redo the import (without duplicating things) is to do a fresh install and import again.

I wasn't trying to get you to change it - I wanted the value for the longest record, as I'm trying to reproduce the issue.

If no attachments imported and they're in the file system, presumably you pointed to the wrong path. The only way to redo the import (without duplicating things) is to do a fresh install and import again.

we used vbplaza (lol), and someone made there username insanely long with symbols and all this other junk i might be able to find it if you want? I knew it was going to happen with 150,000 members

thats the value lol
ßÌàçK JàÃÆ

Top Bottom