1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Importing Problem

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Brandon Chelo, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Brandon Chelo

Brandon Chelo Member

Hi guys
    when importing pm's i get this error where would i look in the database to solve it?

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Brandon Chelo likes this.
  3. Brandon Chelo

Brandon Chelo Member

I was able to find it with ^ but the imported does not give the source of the problem, the line numbers are always off it would be a great timesaver if it could display the errors location

I ran into another problem too the importer will not say what is wrong but if there is a user without a email, it will stop lol

4. Brandon Chelo

Brandon Chelo Member

anyway to do a import again, i clicked attachments and it says 0 so i need to redo that step?

5. Mike

I wasn't trying to get you to change it - I wanted the value for the longest record, as I'm trying to reproduce the issue.

If no attachments imported and they're in the file system, presumably you pointed to the wrong path. The only way to redo the import (without duplicating things) is to do a fresh install and import again.

6. Brandon Chelo

Brandon Chelo Member

we used vbplaza (lol), and someone made there username insanely long with symbols and all this other junk i might be able to find it if you want? I knew it was going to happen with 150,000 members

7. Brandon Chelo

Brandon Chelo Member

thats the value lol

8. Mike

Thanks, I've fixed this error now.