• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cannot reproduce  Importing Problem

Im trying to import users from vbulletin, i have tried everything to try to find the duplicate entry but i can't.
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '22612' for key 'PRIMARY'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1500
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1489
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1291
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 416
  8. XenForo_Model_Import->importUser() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 859
  9. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->_importUser() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 678
  10. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->_importOrMergeUser() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 469
  11. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepUsers() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  12. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 161
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 105
  14. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  15. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hidemenow/admin.php at line 13

XenForo developer
Staff member
I can't see why this would happen unless something was messed up in the table itself. We don't set the target user_id, so MySQL should set itself to something that hasn't been allocated.

If you do a reinstall, can you reproduce it?
i impex it vbulletin to vbulletin now im converting vbulletin to xenforo users and everything imported fine but only thing i can't get to convert is the pm's i get the message below

is Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'last_message_username' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

XenForo developer
Staff member
Regarding the first issue, is there any way I can get access to the data to do a test import? I really can't see what would cause this.