XF 1.3 Importing myBB Fails at Poll Stage

SurferJon

Hi, I'm trying to import from myBB but the import fails when I get to the poll stage. Any ideas on what I should do or where I can locate the problem? I'm not very technical, though I do know how to browse phpMyAdmin, so please be gentle. :p

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'thread-210' for key 'content_type_content_id' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: admin, Today at 10:19 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/forumz/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/forumz/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/forumz/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_poll', Array)
#4 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(599): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(1769): XenForo_Model_Import->_importData(1308, 'XenForo_DataWri...', 'poll', 'poll_id', Array)
#8 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/Importer/MyBb.php(1775): XenForo_Model_Import->importThreadPoll(1308, '210', Array, Array, Array)
#9 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(97): XenForo_Importer_MyBb->stepPolls(1294, Array)
#10 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(187): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'polls', 1294, Array)
#11 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(135): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(XenForo_Importer_MyBb), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'polls', 1294, Array)
#12 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport()
#13 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#14 /var/www/forumz/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}
Request State
array (size=3)
'url' => string 'http://mysite.com/forumz/admin.php?import/import' (length=51)
'_GET' =>
array (size=1)
'import/import' => string '' (length=0)
'_POST' =>
array (size=1)
'_xfToken' => string '********' (length=8)

It would appear that there's a duplicate poll somewhere that our system couldn't detect/handle. The simplest way may be to just remove the offending poll row from the MyBB DB. It should appear in the MyBB polls table with pid = 1294.

Thank you for the swift response! I went in and deleted that row, but I'm still getting the same error. There's no other rows in "polls" with 1294 after the deletion too.

Top Bottom