1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Importing myBB Fails at Poll Stage

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by SurferJon, Aug 1, 2014.

1. SurferJon

SurferJon Member

Hi, I'm trying to import from myBB but the import fails when I get to the poll stage. Any ideas on what I should do or where I can locate the problem? I'm not very technical, though I do know how to browse phpMyAdmin, so please be gentle. :p

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'thread-210' for key 'content_type_content_id' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Generated By: admin, Today at 10:19 AM
    Stack Trace
    #0 /var/www/forumz/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /var/www/forumz/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /var/www/forumz/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
    #3 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_poll', Array)
    #4 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
    #5 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
    #6 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(599): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
    #7 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(1769): XenForo_Model_Import->_importData(1308, 'XenForo_DataWri...', 'poll', 'poll_id', Array)
    #8 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/Importer/MyBb.php(1775): XenForo_Model_Import->importThreadPoll(1308, '210', Array, Array, Array)
    #9 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(97): XenForo_Importer_MyBb->stepPolls(1294, Array)
    #10 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(187): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'polls', 1294, Array)
    #11 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(135): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(XenForo_Importer_MyBb), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'polls', 1294, Array)
    #12 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport()
    #13 /var/www/forumz/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #14 /var/www/forumz/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #15 {main}
    Request State
    array (size=3)
    'url' => string 'http://mysite.com/forumz/admin.php?import/import' (length=51)
    '_GET' =>
    array (size=1)
    'import/import' => string '' (length=0)
    '_POST' =>
    array (size=1)
    '_xfToken' => string '********' (length=8)

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It would appear that there's a duplicate poll somewhere that our system couldn't detect/handle. The simplest way may be to just remove the offending poll row from the MyBB DB. It should appear in the MyBB polls table with pid = 1294.

3. SurferJon

SurferJon Member

Thank you for the swift response! I went in and deleted that row, but I'm still getting the same error. There's no other rows in "polls" with 1294 after the deletion too.

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Oh sorry I misread the error. The problematic poll ID in question is 1308. (1294 would have already been imported.)

SurferJon likes this.
  5. SurferJon

SurferJon Member

Thank you, that did it! :)