I install XenForo 2.1.1 okey , I created a database for XenForo 2.1.1 okey
XenForo Importers 1.2.2 okey

you can help me and tell me how to proceed

Navigator firefox,

step Import
9 Steps of 26: Profile comments - 100%

I have this error

The connection has been reset

The connection to the server has been reset while the page is loading.

The site may be temporarily unavailable or overloaded. Try again later;
If you can not navigate on any site, check the network connection of your computer;
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure Firefox is allowed to access the Web.

can I have some explanation

MySQL table prefix : those I have to put
Force character set : those I have to put

Last edited:
This is a bug in the current importer when it gets to the forums import. It only does it on rare occasion, and I've recently supplied the Xenforo with a database to duplicate and resolve it. If you remove the importer addon, and roll back to version 1.1.0 of the XF 2.x importer, the import will work.

importer version 1.1.0

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Declaration of XFI\Import\Importer\vBulletin::rewriteEmbeddedAttachments(XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity $container, XF\Entity\Attachment $attachment, $oldId) should be compatible with XF\Import\Importer\AbstractImporter::rewriteEmbeddedAttachments(XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity $container, XF\Entity\Attachment $attachment, $oldId, array $extras, $messageCol = 'message') in src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 10

1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 10
  2. include() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 444
  3. Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
  4. Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
  5. spl_autoload_call() in src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/vBulletin4.php at line 5
  6. include() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 444
  7. Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
  8. Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
  9. spl_autoload_call() in src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/vBulletin5.php at line 7
  10. include() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 444
  11. Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
  12. Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
  13. spl_autoload_call()
  14. class_exists() in src/XF/Import/Manager.php at line 71
  15. XF\Import\Manager->getImporter() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 22
  16. XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  17. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
  18. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  19. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  20. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  21. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  22. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
Top Bottom