Importing began - wow

I can disable Friendly URLs and they work. I'm now going to enable friendly URLs and rebuild.

Sorry - I knew this was a problem but was focused on getting the bridge to work - which does not :(

Update: the rebuild for search has failed / stopped several times but I'm just pushing continue.

Sorry - I knew this was a problem but was focused on getting the bridge to work - which does not :(
which bridge doesn't work ?
xenscripts ?
Did you try this suggestion ? [edit] looks like you did.

Did you edit
http://xenscripts.com/community/threads/wordpress-3-3.61/#post-342
In the file xf_replacement_user_functions.php

On line 47 (ish) you should see this: wp_set_current_user($visitor->get('user_id'));

Directly above that please try adding: get_userdata($visitor->get('user_id'));

which bridge doesn't work ?
xenscripts ?
Did you try this suggestion ?

I modified that file several hours ago :)

Unfortunately the user id is either lph or LPH or lph.6 or .... because the directions are not clear. I log in with all lower case so ... anyway ... I'm now pullling out my hair (what's left) and getting frustrated because the obvious is escaping me.

The admin account logs into WP just fine but logging in with lph does not....

The fix corrected some of the avatar issues but the issue with other admins logging into Wordpress is not resolved - yet :). I'm confident this will get resolved and feel tons better than a few hours ago.

We won't make the deadlines - but we gave it our best shot !

The fix corrected some of the avatar issues but the issue with other admins logging into Wordpress is not resolved - yet :). I'm confident this will get resolved and feel tons better than a few hours ago.

We won't make the deadlines - but we gave it our best shot !

I thought things were moving forward today when I discovered some of the domain mappings were not completed , however, this didn't fix the issue.

UPDATE: It's fixed. The issue was not only the above domain mapping issue but also the entry in the multi config file; my username in the database is LPH not lph as I typed in /xf_integration/include/multi-config.php. All admins are now able to login to the sites (y)

Top Bottom