Import from WoltLab

There is no official importer available for WoltLab.
But it might be possible to convert WoltLab to another system like phpBB or vBulletin and import this to XenForo.

Another option would be to use commecial conversion services like

The company I work for also built a WoltLab importer which we've successfuly used to convert two forums so far (with two more to go soon), but I don't think we'll be able to release this.

Please note that you will most likely will not be able to redirect old URLs if you take that road due to the intermediate system (MyBB) generating new IDs leading to XenForo not being aware of the original IDs.

Please note that you will most likely will not be able to redirect old URLs if you take that road due to the intermediate system (MyBB) generating new IDs leading to XenForo not being aware of the original IDs.
That's a really stupid solution. What other way or possibility do you suggest? I want a simple and secure import from WoltLab to XenForo.

The company I work for also built a WoltLab importer which we've successfuly used to convert two forums so far (with two more to go soon), but I don't think we'll be able to release this.
Does anyone have a different / good idea how to import my WoltLab system to XenForo?
Just a stupid question, but what about a migration service by @Kirby's company? You're both from germany and could maybe talk privatly.

Top Bottom