XF 1.4 Import Errors - Please Help

trman

Was importing the posts from VB 3.6xxx and got the following error:

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '202050' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 599
  8. XenForo_Model_Import->_importData() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 1606
  9. XenForo_Model_Import->importThread() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 2581
  10. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepThreads() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 97
  11. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 187
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 135
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  14. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/forum/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13
What do I do? It won't go any further. It was about 98% through importing 1.7 million posts.

That is a duplicate thread_id (id 202050).

1) Check your vB database for duplicate threadids. The thread.threadid column in vB should be a primary key but check it anyways.

2) Make sure your XF forum is a brand new installation and that no one is posting threads during the import, otherwise you can get duplicate entry errors like this.

Ideally you should reinstall XF and start over with the import. Or you can go into the XF database and delete that thread_id at which point you can refresh the import page and it *should* continue where it left off.

Jake you are da man! I deleted that thread id via phpmyadmin and also the post that went with it and the import completed. Thanks! It was a test post that I made during the import, that was dumb of me to do that I guess.

Top Bottom