Fixed 2.1 Import Errors on Rebuild

Affected version

Movie Prop Sites

I am closing down one of my 2.1 sites and importing the gallery into another of my 2.1 sites.

The import ran fine, but at the end, during the automatic rebuild, I got the error below. Sure enough, that file does not exist on the old site or the new. I am not sure what to do as I can't complete the rebuild.

Code:
League\Flysystem\FileNotFoundException: File not found at path: xfmg/thumbnail/57/57556-3974c5b5962cf6c7d1ccb188fd8a7969.jpg in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php at line 389
[LIST=1]
[*]League\Flysystem\Filesystem->assertPresent() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php at line 194
[*]League\Flysystem\Filesystem->readStream()
[*]call_user_func_array() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 431
[*]League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 395
[*]League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 154
[*]League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->readStream() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php at line 343
[*]League\Flysystem\MountManager->readStream() in src/XF/Util/File.php at line 175
[*]XF\Util\File::copyAbstractedPathToTempFile() in src/addons/XFMG/Service/Album/ThumbnailGenerator.php at line 148
[*]XFMG\Service\Album\ThumbnailGenerator->createAlbumThumbnail() in src/addons/XFMG/Job/AlbumThumb.php at line 55
[*]XFMG\Job\AlbumThumb->run() in src/XF/Job/Atomic.php at line 38
[*]XF\Job\Atomic->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 253
[*]XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 195
[*]XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 111
[*]XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
[*]XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
[*]XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
It looks like a thumbnail image is missing from the server.

You can try rebuilding thumbnails via the tools menu in the ACP on the site you are importing from.

That should generate a new thumbnail and then you can try importing again.

Movie Prop Sites

It looks like a thumbnail image is missing from the server.

You can try rebuilding thumbnails via the tools menu in the ACP on the site you are importing from.

That should generate a new thumbnail and then you can try importing again.
Thanks, Brogan. I will give that a try.

XF Bug Bot

XenForo bug fixer bot
Staff member
Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XFMG release (2.1.6).

Change log:
Prevent an error arising from missing attachment data when generating album thumbnails.
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.