XF 1.2 Import Error [Duplicate entry 1 for key Primary]

RoyalRumble

Hi All,

After a successful test import without any glitch, I've attempted to import for real.

I upgraded to 1.2.5 and began the import.

All was going as expected, until the import Private Message option reached 100% an then hit this error;

upload_2014-2-14_17-26-1.webp

Anyone any ideas?

Did you drop the tables and restore your clean backup before attempting the second import?

Did you already have a Conversation created in the destination forum and checked retain IDs?

Thanks Brogan, as ever, for the prompt and helpful response.

I did, my server team ensured the forum was 'vanilla', exactly was it was (minus the upgrade) in the test import. I've just dropped all tables and currently uploading the backup. Hoping advice on here will reduce a second failure.

I did check retain IDs, perhaps I should try without retaining? Is there any implications to that?

[Edit] The private messages actually looked to have imported fine on the forum, after it hit 100% though I couldn't continue to actual import to any other area.

Retaining IDs is used for when you want all imported content (members, threads, etc.) to keep the same IDs as the forum which you are importing from.
The destination forum needs to be blank for that to be possible though.

Thanks @Brogan

A second attempt seemed to work, up until rebilding search index when I hit the below - Any ideas?

An exception occurred: No response returned from Elasticsearch. Is it running? in /var/www/vhosts/httpdocs/xf/library/XenES/Search/SourceHandler/ElasticSearch.php on line 770

1. XenES_Search_SourceHandler_ElasticSearch->_assertIndexSuccessful() in XenES/Search/SourceHandler/ElasticSearch.php at line 67
  2. XenES_Search_SourceHandler_ElasticSearch->finalizeRebuildSet() in XenForo/Search/Indexer.php at line 125
  3. XenForo_Search_Indexer->finalizeRebuildSet() in XenForo/Deferred/SearchIndex.php at line 74
  4. XenForo_Deferred_SearchIndex->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 252
  5. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 386
  6. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 331
  7. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 130
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 614
  10. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/httpdocs/xf/admin.php at line 13

However, it works when I disable Enhanced Search 1.0.3

Top Bottom