img bbcode - which template

ToDie4

Okay, so not having an image resizer for the img bbcode is just going to drive me bonkers so I'd like to get lightbox2 to work with that particular bbcode.

Here's the thing, I can't even figure out which template file is controlling the img bbcode, hey, I'm a Minister, a parent then a designer, a few other things then right at the end comes coder, and I'm not a very good one at that.

Can some one lead me in the right direction here please, which template(s) do I need to be looking at please? I'll happily share it here when I get it working. ;)

Thank you for your reply Brogan. :)

Thank you for your reply Mike, php is definitely me being a fish out of water. I'm going to have to hope someone better at this than I will soon figure it out. I'm totally lost without the lightbox bbcode mod for img bbcode, what a rotten shame. :(

Do you need a dynamic image resizer or do you just want to set the size to a fixed width?

You could just edit the css for the img class from 100% to e.g. 50%:

Code:
.bbCodeImage {
max-width: 50%;
}

I was hoping to get lightbox2 to work with the img bbcode, it's primarily for screen-shot demo's, I will need to use the img bbcode as opposed to attachments as some downloads will not be available to guests, with attachments denied to guests they would not be able to view the screen-shots you see. Forcing a constant size via css will negate the ability of viewing the full size image, bit of a quandary really.
eek.png

Top Bottom