Imagine How Prosperous This Community Would Be If...

tempfront.jpg

;)

lol this is not a under-handed diss to anyone's drama on here but check this out. I tried making a thread called 'List of Addons You've Comissioned on Xenforo.com' and I was looking at my list of addons that I commissioned to be developed and smiled thinking oh wow 'I'm putting in work. If I can't make it myself, I pay someone else to do it, then work on something else that I'm actually able to make' but then when I went to compose a list of such addons, I was not able to click on some of these developer's profiles at all. I couldn't look at the list of their threads or whatever to see where they had hooked me up at and I thought 'Well this is just fuggin madness' but you know what... the madness trickles on down from the top so I shouldn't be surprised. Oh well fudge it. I do that list some other day.

Oh don't worry, it wasn't meant as such. :) just to put a smile on your face and everything. :p
I'm smiling. The equivalency of being blocked from someone's profile is like having a door slammed in your face. Especially if you went to their profile all eager n stuff...

I've done that to my own profile before though so it's no big deal.

Top Bottom