1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imagine How Prosperous This Community Would Be If...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DRE, Sep 16, 2012.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Everyone was mentally stable!!!

0xym0r0n, Adam Howard and ShadyX like this.
  2. Sador

Sador Well-Known Member

3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

lol this is not a under-handed diss to anyone's drama on here but check this out. I tried making a thread called 'List of Addons You've Comissioned on Xenforo.com' and I was looking at my list of addons that I commissioned to be developed and smiled thinking oh wow 'I'm putting in work. If I can't make it myself, I pay someone else to do it, then work on something else that I'm actually able to make' but then when I went to compose a list of such addons, I was not able to click on some of these developer's profiles at all. I couldn't look at the list of their threads or whatever to see where they had hooked me up at and I thought 'Well this is just fuggin madness' but you know what... the madness trickles on down from the top so I shouldn't be surprised. Oh well fudge it. I do that list some other day.

0xym0r0n likes this.
  4. Sador

Sador Well-Known Member

Oh don't worry, it wasn't meant as such. :) just to put a smile on your face and everything. :p

5. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I'm smiling. The equivalency of being blocked from someone's profile is like having a door slammed in your face. Especially if you went to their profile all eager n stuff...

I've done that to my own profile before though so it's no big deal.

0xym0r0n and Adam Howard like this.
  6. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

bird-kissing-kitten-parakeet-7.jpg

Sador likes this.
  7. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

*If the crates were really locked*

0xym0r0n and Adam Howard like this.
  8. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I'm just gonna block off my profile too so I can join the cool kids.

Adam Howard likes this.
  9. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

LoL

Who blocked you?