imagick PECL extension

Hit enter and hope that you have all the code necessary for a compile. On my Debian box I had to add some libraries in.
Also, I don't know about LiteSpeed, but with OpenLiteSpeed I had to add the extension into the php.ini.
Code:
extension=/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/imagick.so

Hit enter and hope that you have all the code necessary for a compile. On my Debian box I had to add some libraries in.
Also, I don't know about LiteSpeed, but with OpenLiteSpeed I had to add the extension into the php.ini.
Code:
extension=/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/imagick.so
Thanks, I just pressed enter, and this is what I got:
upload_2014-4-28_6-53-32.webp
Looks like it has failed. If I now add the extension into php.ini will I need to do it again, or do something else?

Thanks, I am now closer.
I can't seem to edit the php.ini file with the command I am using or I am searching for the wrong one.

If it's like on Debian, you will need to either move the php.ini from /usr/local/lsws/php to /usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib or create a symlink to it.

Then to add it I detailed what I had to do here.
You also should go ahead and set your time zone in your php.ini.

I have made the change and gracefully restarted openlitespeed. I then went into attachments in the admincp and changed PHP built-in GD image library to ImageMagick PECL Extension. I now can't upload any attachments or avatars on the site. I click upload and then it just acts as if nothing was uploaded, and asks me to browse for a file. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I was going to give you a list of what I used to compile with (it works on my sites) but I forgot... I have access to the OLS panel restricted to my home IP and I'm down at a Dr. office imaging a VMware virtual machine and cannot get into it.
I'll be home in about 1.5 hours (been down here 12 already) and if nobody has posted an update I'll relay mine.

EDIT:
Have you checked your php info page to make sure it is being loaded?

I was going to give you a list of what I used to compile with (it works on my sites) but I forgot... I have access to the OLS panel restricted to my home IP and I'm down at a Dr. office imaging a VMware virtual machine and cannot get into it.
I'll be home in about 1.5 hours (been down here 12 already) and if nobody has posted an update I'll relay mine.

EDIT:
Have you checked your php info page to make sure it is being loaded?

If its not loaded XenForo won't let you select it :)

You do have the actual ImageMagick executables installed correct?
Not sure. This is what I have done.

1. yum install ImageMagick ImageMagick-devel
2. /usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/bin/pecl install imagick
3. Added extension=imagick.so to /usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php.ini
4. Gracefully restarted openlitespeed.

That should have installed it then. Any errors in your OLS error log (/usr/local/lsws/DEFAULT/logs I believe is where they are on a default install and use of the default vhost).

Top Bottom