ImageProxy Host

ImageProxy Host 2.0.1

No permission to download

TickTackk

Thanks for this, but I'm having a problem

It appears to have installed fine, but I dont see any of the configuration options in the admincp.

Yep, nothing new was added there with the add-on.

Do you found "Ignore https images" from /admin.php?add-ons/TickTackk-ImageProxyHost/options ? @batpool52! Please add support can download files in Xenforo without Github link.

4e8da958-5fc7-4f0c-b69f-78eda7c52298.png

I just tried again on a test installation and I can see the options under under Admin CP >Options > Image and link proxy so I'm not what you're doing... if you just reuploaded the files after trying first the source zip files then it wouldn't work.

I just tried again on a test installation and I can see the options under under Admin CP >Options > Image and link proxy so I'm not what you're doing... if you just reuploaded the files after trying first the source zip files then it wouldn't work.
Sorry, I double checked, and the Download button originally gave me ImageProxyHostForXF2-master.zip
This is the one that installed but did not give any config options.

TickTackk-ImageProxyHost-2.0.0.zip works fine, installs and gives me config options.

Both are literally the same files. Stop downloading from Source code (zip) link and download from TickTackk-ImageProxyHost-2.0.0.zip link.

Top Bottom