XF 1.4 Imagemagick issue

rwm1962

Hi - I get this error when rebuilding cache. Can anyone give me some pointers what I need to do to fix please?

Code:
An exception occurred: Invalid image type given. Expects IMAGETYPE_XXX constant. in /home/user/public_html/myforum/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 169
  XenForo_Image_ImageMagick_Pecl::createFromFileDirect()
  call_user_func() in XenForo/Image/Abstract.php at line 507
  XenForo_Image_Abstract::createFromFile() in XenForo/Deferred/AttachmentThumb.php at line 75
  XenForo_Deferred_AttachmentThumb->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 587
  XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 855
  XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 745
  XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 703
  XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 99
  XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderRedirect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 1193
  XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 315
  XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/classic/public_html/test05022014/admin.php at line 25

I believe 1.4.5 will give you some more specifics and let you continue the rebuild. (Though the initial issue causing it would be due to an add-on inserting an attachment with unexpected values.)

Many thanks. I'll get upgraded. It was a few .data files the cache rebuild didn't like. Thanks to the members who helped me behind the scenes.

Top Bottom