1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Imagemagick issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by rwm1962, Mar 6, 2015.

1. rwm1962

rwm1962 Active Member

Hi - I get this error when rebuilding cache. Can anyone give me some pointers what I need to do to fix please?

An exception occurred: Invalid image type given. Expects IMAGETYPE_XXX constant. in /home/user/public_html/myforum/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 169
      call_user_func() in XenForo/Image/Abstract.php at line 507
      XenForo_Image_Abstract::createFromFile() in XenForo/Deferred/AttachmentThumb.php at line 75
      XenForo_Deferred_AttachmentThumb->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 587
      XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 855
      XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 745
      XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 703
      XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 99
      XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderRedirect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 1193
      XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 315
      XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/classic/public_html/test05022014/admin.php at line 25
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I believe 1.4.5 will give you some more specifics and let you continue the rebuild. (Though the initial issue causing it would be due to an add-on inserting an attachment with unexpected values.)
  4. rwm1962

rwm1962 Active Member

Many thanks. I'll get upgraded. It was a few .data files the cache rebuild didn't like. Thanks to the members who helped me behind the scenes.