Image crashing Chrome

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Yup. Loaded up the latest stable version of Chrome (updated today or so?) and it froze...

Latest stable Firefox works just fine.

thx for confirming

somebody had this as avatar in a forum and it took ~2 weeks to find why some users had problems visiting the site/why some threads caused the crashes..

would be really interesting to know why it's crashing...
hadn't found anything in the web
i hopped it's http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=54500 but this report is old and the crashes started with the new chrome version, so it have to be something else...:(

Well, I'm actually serious. I have never used MSN after FB chat and have never heard of it again, not even news like "A new version has come out with these awesome features: x,y,z". Anyhow, I'm getting of topic. Yeey Chrome.
Msn still forces people to update, it's just that it doesn't have "awesome features", just slowly declining forced ones.

Well, I'm actually serious. I have never used MSN after FB chat and have never heard of it again, not even news like "A new version has come out with these awesome features: x,y,z". Anyhow, I'm getting of topic. Yeey Chrome.
On a slightly related note, the image in your signature doesn't seem to be working for me, Vincent..

Windows live messenger seems as pop as it ever did for me, everyone I know uses it. Sod facebook for a chat client its a joke.

Windows live messenger seems as pop as it ever did for me, everyone I know uses it. Sod facebook for a chat client its a joke.
Well yeah, this probably depends on which generation you're from, what your friends prefer and where you're from :)
(Note: I'm not saying I'm better than you :P)

That page (not sure whether it was actually the image or something else) crashed my Shockwave Flash player and the tab, but Chrome itself survived. (Ubuntu with latest version of Chrome.)

Top Bottom