Image and Title in front of Descritions

• Thread starter Thread starter bogus
  • Start date Start date
B

bogus

i would like to add an Image and Title in front of the Forums Description (titleBar h1), but i am a lousy php coder.

I added a new class in front of the dexriptions part, in page_container (TMS) and after that a phrase.

The problem i have now is, that i cant set any csss to the phrase like size, position etc, because there is no class, but i wont add 3 classes. Is there any other way?
Maybe anyone can help me. Thanks

Here´s the page_container Code with Changes (see descriptions)
PHP:
<div class="titleBar">
<!-- Desc. Image & Phrase-->
    <div class="descImage"><p>{xen:phrase phrase_needs_css}</p>
        {xen:raw $beforeH1}
        <h1><xen:if is="{$h1}">{xen:raw $h1}<xen:elseif s="{$title}" />{xen:raw $title}<xen:else/>{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:if></h1>

<xen:if is="{$pageDescription.content}"><p id="pageDescription" class="muted {$pageDescription.class}">{xen:raw $pageDescription.content}</p></xen:if>
    </div>
<!-- Desc. Image Closing Div--></div>

Well, what i´ve done now is to add 2 more classes and set some css to it. Not sure if its still a good Idea. At the End its working but is it CSS3 conform or will be yours better?

What i am looking for is to have the Image first, bit to the Right a Title and underneath the title the Description....

HTML:
                            <!-- h1 title, description -->
                            <div class="titleBar">

{xen:raw $beforeH1}

<div class="descImage"><div class="yah">{xen:phrase desc_text}</div>
                                <h1><xen:if
                                    is="{$h1}">{xen:raw $h1}<xen:elseif
                                    is="{$title}" />{xen:raw $title}<xen:else
                                    />{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:if></h1>
                                </div>
                                <xen:if is="{$pageDescription.content}"><p id="pageDescription" class="muted {$pageDescription.class}">{xen:raw $pageDescription.content}</p></xen:if>

</div>

Guess i will try yours ;))

Top Bottom