I'm sooo dumb..!

Senpai

I'm soo dumb why didn't I get Xenforo long time ago and learned how to code now I could of been developing addons making my website something really special dayaaam ..! Now I have to pay for everything and there's hardly any tutorials it soo sucks being a NOOB
... You developers out there are soo lucky I mean really lucky you guys can achieve what ever you want.

In 2012 I had the chance to buy Xenforo and guess what I bought ..?
A ****ty PS3 and started getting addicted to it ...

If I bought a domain and hosting in 2012 by now I could of hit big who knows ..!

... You developers out there are soo lucky I mean really lucky you guys can achieve what ever you want.

In 2012 I had the chance to buy Xenforo and guess what I bought ..?
A ****ty PS3 and started getting addicted to it ...

If I bought a domain and hosting in 2012 by now I could of hit big who knows ..!
That was only four years ago. Start learning to code now and you could hit it big by 2020

What do you consider to be "big"?

I'm sure a lot of a developer's time goes to offering support for their products. I don't think too many people have the patience that's required for offering decent support. I would have to make a lot just to keep my patience :p.

What do you consider to be "big"?

I'm sure a lot of a developer's time goes to offering support for their products. I don't think too many people have the patience that's required for offering decent support. I would have to make a lot just to keep my patience :p.

it really takes time i only know html and bit of css

Indeed , Apple have been around for twice that long

Apple_I.jpg

ahh 20 years ago was there even proper computers
20 years ago (actually a little more - I had a 3 node BBS on OS/2 in the late early 90's)... and it was MUCH more expensive then to run a BBS than it is a web site now. Each modem was around $800-900 USD each (USR SysOp price), the computer ran $4200 and the 3 additional lines were around $30 a month (since they were rollover lines).

20 years ago (actually a little more - I had a 3 node BBS on OS/2 in the late early 90's)... and it was MUCH more expensive then to run a BBS than it is a web site now. Each modem was around $800-900 USD each (USR SysOp price), the computer ran $4200 and the 3 additional lines were around $30 a month (since they were rollover lines).
tha must of been good :)

Top Bottom