1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm sooo dumb..!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RamzanHD, Apr 18, 2016.

1. RamzanHD

RamzanHD Active Member

I'm soo dumb why didn't I get Xenforo long time ago and learned how to code now I could of been developing addons making my website something really special dayaaam ..! Now I have to pay for everything and there's hardly any tutorials it soo sucks being a NOOB
    ... You developers out there are soo lucky I mean really lucky you guys can achieve what ever you want.

In 2012 I had the chance to buy Xenforo and guess what I bought ..?
    A ****ty PS3 and started getting addicted to it ...

If I bought a domain and hosting in 2012 by now I could of hit big who knows ..!

2. Mr Lucky

Mr Lucky Well-Known Member

That was only four years ago. Start learning to code now and you could hit it big by 2020

Divvens, RamzanHD and wedgar like this.
  3. PaulK

PaulK Member

What do you consider to be "big"?

I'm sure a lot of a developer's time goes to offering support for their products. I don't think too many people have the patience that's required for offering decent support. I would have to make a lot just to keep my patience :p.

4. RamzanHD

RamzanHD Active Member

it really takes time i only know html and bit of css

5. rollthebones

rollthebones Active Member

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, but the second best time is now.

Kim and RamzanHD like this.
  6. RamzanHD

RamzanHD Active Member

ahh 20 years ago was there even proper computers

7. Mr Lucky

Mr Lucky Well-Known Member

Indeed , Apple have been around for twice that long

[​IMG]

RamzanHD likes this.
  8. RamzanHD

RamzanHD Active Member

LMAO that is some legandary thing there where can i get it from :D

9. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

18 years ago I had the #6 most popular website on the internet and I was making more money than my teachers in high school.

10. RamzanHD

RamzanHD Active Member

Foreal ?

11. rollthebones

rollthebones Active Member

In 1996 there certainly was. If anything I miss the aura of mystery the Internet had back then.

12. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

20 years ago (actually a little more - I had a 3 node BBS on OS/2 in the late early 90's)... and it was MUCH more expensive then to run a BBS than it is a web site now. Each modem was around $800-900 USD each (USR SysOp price), the computer ran $4200 and the 3 additional lines were around $30 a month (since they were rollover lines).

wedgar likes this.
  13. RamzanHD

RamzanHD Active Member

tha must of been good :)