I'm Roasting!

Because he's typing so fast? ;)

Either that or it's due to the number of monitors and towers he has...

The graphics cards from my gaming pc pump out enough heat even in winter that my office doesn't need the heating turned on (3x ati 5870) each one pumps out a steady 50 degrees when idle :D

It has been a weird summer weather wise, in Chicago we've had for the last 3 weeks over 95f almost every single day. The worst of it was last Saturday though 7 inches of rain in 2 hours.

262451_10150336261034673_646374672_9337159_6198616_n.webp

2011-07-23 08.15.16.webp

At it's highest my car is in there under 3 feet of water. Waiting on the insurance now but pretty sure it's totaled.

It has been a weird summer weather wise, in Chicago we've had for the last 3 weeks over 95f almost every single day. The worst of it was last Saturday though 7 inches of rain in 2 hours.

At it's highest my car is in there under 3 feet of water. Waiting on the insurance now but pretty sure it's totaled.

At least you now have a complimentary swimming pool!

I've lost three cars to flash floods. If the main computer was under water, which at three feet is almost undoubtably was, its totaled by the insurance company.

View attachment 17507
View attachment 17508

That rain should have been at our place :( Lake/Ponds water levels are decreasing fishes are floating over the banks lack of oxygen .

Top Bottom