I'm retarded

Lucas

Yes, I am. I own a debit card which is from the US and which I can only have delivered within the US when I personally request it at the bank. I just lost it for the 3rd time. This is the card I have money sent from family when needed, since it does automatic transfers from bank account to bank account online.

I'm about to blow my house up, even though I feel calmed on the outside. God I'm stupid. I'll cancel it in a few. Other than that it just has 30 bucks and it's not credit so it's not much of a worry about getting money stolen, but just not having the card anymore.

Anyways, I'm stupid and this was just one online wasting rant.

I'm pro. w00t.

Yeah... searched everywhere. I'm almost sure I left it with the recipe at Wendy's when I filled up my drink and then left. Meh... and I went today and asked if they had it and they said they didn't find any.

Yes, I am. I own a debit card which is from the US and which I can only have delivered within the US when I personally request it at the bank. I just lost it for the 3rd time. This is the card I have money sent from family when needed, since it does automatic transfers from bank account to bank account online.

I'm about to blow my house up, even though I feel calmed on the outside. God I'm stupid. I'll cancel it in a few. Other than that it just has 30 bucks and it's not credit so it's not much of a worry about getting money stolen, but just not having the card anymore.

Anyways, I'm stupid and this was just one online wasting rant.

I'm pro. w00t.

Sorry to hear it Lucas, just try to keep calm, if I lose something it really helps to try letting your mind go blank and visualizing where you put it.

Ouch I know the feeling I left mine at a resteraunt while I was driving on my way to vacation. I realized I did not have it about an hour later when I stoped for gas. I had to drive all the way back, fortunately they did in fact have it, someone was honest.

Top Bottom