XF 2.2 im getting this error when i try to login the admin panel

shimspedy

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'League\Flysystem\AwsS3v3\AwsS3Adapter' not found in /home4/codeslim/public_html/src/config.php:32 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: XF\App->{closure}() #1 /home4/codeslim/public_html/src/XF/FsMounts.php(17): call_user_func(Object(Closure)) #2 /home4/codeslim/public_html/src/XF/App.php(1069): XF\FsMounts::loadDefaultMounts(Array) #3 /home4/codeslim/public_html/src/XF/Container.php(28): XF\App->XF\{closure}(Object(XF\Container)) #4 /home4/codeslim/public_html/src/XF/App.php(2538): XF\Container->offsetGet('fs') #5 /home4/codeslim/public_html/src/XF.php(860): XF\App->fs() #6 /home4/codeslim/public_html/src/XF/Util/File.php(738): XF::fs() #7 /home4/codeslim/public_html/src/XF/Error.php(346): XF\Util\File::installLockExists() #8 /home4/codeslim/public_html/src/XF/App.php(2314): XF\Error->displayFatalExceptionMessage(Object(XF\Db\Exception)) #9 /home4/codeslim/public_html/src/XF.php(173): XF\App->displayFatalExceptionMessage(Object(XF\Db\Exception)) #10 [internal function]: XF::handleExcept in /home4/codeslim/public_html/src/config.php on line 32

and everything has been working better for the past months.

Well then you have to live with the errors until the developer of the addon updates it for compatibility.
It isn’t an add-on per se. It’s a Resource downloadable from the RM which provides the Amazon SDK.

The Amazon SDK is required to allow XF to store attachments in Amazon S3.

The download is provided by us.

Suffice to say, if it was an actual add-on issue then I would have responded accordingly already so the attempt to triage the bug report on our behalf is not required on this occasion.

I've done a bunch of testing with this today and unfortunately I can't reproduce anything.

While I accept that two people have reported something similar (going by discussions in the resource thread) I'm not seeing how this could happen nor have we had reports in significant enough frequency to imply there is a widespread issue.

The only way I could reproduce anything similar is if I were to disable the add-on or disable all add-on listeners, e.g.

PHP:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

Any add-ons which include external packages like this do require the relevant data registry entries so it is also possible that some sort of caching issue could be at play, though this would also be unexpected and would indicate the cache values being inconsistent unexpectedly.

In all of these cases the workaround may be to "Rebuild" the add-on. This can be done either by running the CLI command:

Code:
php cmd.php xf:addon-rebuild XFAws

Or logging into the Admin CP and clicking "Rebuild" in the add-on menu on the add-ons list. If the issue is blocking you from accessing the Admin CP then you may need to comment out/remove the lines from config.php temporarily before doing this.

For now, I'll move this to troubleshooting in case anyone has anything else to add but I'm not currently seeing any scope for this being a bug.

Top Bottom