• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I'm changing my name...

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Well, hopefully. Subject to moderators approving my request.

You all know me as Yorick.

But actually I'm more frequently known as Chris_D - 9 years ago this was the best my imagination could come up with when signing up to a forum... and it kinda stuck.

Here, I'd quite like to be known by my full name (Chris Deeming).

So - just to save confusion - if you see someone called that posting here, it's just good ol' Yorick ;)

Shelley

Well, hopefully. Subject to moderators approving my request.

You all know me as Yorick.

But actually I'm more frequently known as Chris_D - 9 years ago this was the best my imagination could come up with when signing up to a forum... and it kinda stuck.

Here, I'd quite like to be known by my full name (Chris Deeming).

So - just to save confusion - if you see someone called that posting here, it's just good ol' Yorick ;)
I'll remember you despite the name change as you've provided good support in the xenforo support areas and been helpful to people. (y)

Adam Howard

I'd like to have my user name here changed to, Adam. But I've not figured out how to do it without registering a new account.

In all honest, I thought the title of this thread was another member announcing they're changing their site name. LOL

Was going to tell you that I have a domain (a few) I no longer want and am willing to transfer over to someone else. .... While on the subject, whoever wants it and gets this 1st.... boardforus.us EPP key:
Code:
c267963e92befa1;

Saeed

Usually Ashley deals with user name changes, after proper verification of your email address with your user account here.

I sent him a PM when I wanted mine changed. :)

Sadik B

An ideal opportunity to show off my Shakespeare prowess! ;)

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose. By any other name would smell as sweet." Romeo and Juliet (II, ii, 1-2).