XF 1.5 im admin and my ip got banned

Senpai

what the hell does this supose to mean suddenly my ip got banned and it kicked me out of admincp

f7c1d46be26375b5ee444d3bd0b4e35d.png

I think you're running CloudFlare. This can make it appear as though all visitors have the same IP address (CloudFlare's IP address). At a guess, you haven't implemented anything that would make XF see the original visitor's IP address.

There's a support guide on CloudFlare's site about this:
https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/e...o-I-restore-original-visitor-IP-with-XenForo-
no but i turned on VPS right then tried logging in then it said incorrect password when its correct

Restore from a recent backup, then, then log in to your account and change your password then enable two step authentication on your account. Also change all your other passwords just in case. I recommend using a different password for each account. Hopefully you're not using the same password on your forum as you are on CloudFlare or similar.

Restore from a recent backup, then, then log in to your account and change your password then enable two step authentication on your account. Also change all your other passwords just in case. I recommend using a different password for each account. Hopefully you're not using the same password on your forum as you are on CloudFlare or similar.
i got another admin if i loggin with that how can i change super admins password

Edit config.php, stop the stolen admin account from being a super administrator, make the other admin account a super administrator, then you can edit the stolen admin account in the Admin CP.

$config['superAdmins'] = '1';

and add the User ID number at the end as shown below:-
admin5.png

Save the file and reupload via your FTP (overwriting the existing file).
yeah but he toke permissions of him
Not sure what you mean?

Your config.php is located on the server which is located in the library directory. Locate the line which reads:-

and add the User ID number at the end as shown below:-
admin5.png

Save the file and reupload via your FTP (overwriting the existing file).

Not sure what you mean?

Your config.php is located on the server which is located in the library directory. Locate the line which reads:-

i know that but the attacker toke permissionsof my friend whos admin in my site so he cant see anything iin admincp will it still work if i put his id

Top Bottom