Resource icon

Ignore Threads & Nodes 1.1.1

No permission to download
Paypal email: Truonglv@Outlook.com
After you paid. You will get an email to removing copyright :)
Just installed this and would like to remove the copyright. I'll be happy to pay the $15, just confirm that it's OK to do so and I'll send it along ;)

Also, is it possible to turn off the ability for people to ignore entire forums? That's a bit overkill and I don't want my users ignoring them - I'd rather make that optional if possible.

Last edited:
Just installed this and would like to remove the copyright. I'll be happy to pay the $15, just confirm that it's OK to do so and I'll send it along ;)

Also, is it possible to turn off the ability for people to ignore entire forums? That's a bit overkill and I don't want my users ignoring them - I'd rather make that optional if possible.
Please purchase to removing copyright at: http://nobita.me/resources/ignore-threads.25/
Hmm! Currently You can't. *Im not sure about that because Im in holidays* :D

If I enable debug mode I get this:
An exception occurred: Declaration of Nobita_IgnoreThread_Model_Thread::getUnreadThreadIds() should be compatible with that of Waindigo_IgnoreNewPosts_Extend_XenForo_Model_Thread::getUnreadThreadIds() in [...redacted...]/forum/library/Nobita/IgnoreThread/Model/Thread.php on line 177

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1001
  4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 515
  5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model.php at line 189
  6. XenForo_Model::create() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 103
  7. WidgetFramework_Core->getModelFromCache() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Poll.php at line 73
  8. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Poll->_render() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 667
  9. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 396
  10. WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 313
  11. WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 126
  12. WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render()
  13. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  14. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
  15. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  16. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 123
  17. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
  18. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  19. XenForo_FrontController->run() in [...redacted...]/forum/index.php at line 13
I don't get the error if debug mode is off.

So it seems this add-on isn't playing nicely with Waindigo's Ignore New Posts add-on.

Last edited:
If I enable debug mode I get this:

I don't get the error if debug mode is off.

So it seems this add-on isn't playing nicely with Waindigo's Ignore New Posts add-on.
Thank you for reporting. But with I saw the way @Waindigo used will break any addon extend to the function getUnreadThreadIds. So I guess you wait to him update his addon :)

Thank you for reporting. But with I saw the way @Waindigo used will break any addon extend to the function getUnreadThreadIds. So I guess you wait to him update his addon :)
I agree that the edits we have done to this function do prevent other add-ons extending it, however I would like to point out that you have done exactly the same thing and obviously for the same reason. It is the most efficient and only way to make it work without doing something crazy.

A more appropriate response would be:
'Both of these add-ons accomplish a very similar task and edit a lot of the same functions so are incompatible for use with each other'

I agree that the edits we have done to this function do prevent other add-ons extending it, however I would like to point out that you have done exactly the same thing and obviously for the same reason. It is the most efficient and only way to make it work without doing something crazy.

A more appropriate response would be:
'Both of these add-ons accomplish a very similar task and edit a lot of the same functions so are incompatible for use with each other'
Agreed with:
The function getUnreadThreadIds to hard for extending without overiden that :oops:

OK, thank you, both of you.

They do seem to work together in non-debug mode though. Or at least, none of my users have reported a problem.

Maybe one of these add-ons could be extended to have the features of the other add-on as well? Just a thought.

OK, thank you, both of you.

They do seem to work together in non-debug mode though. Or at least, none of my users have reported a problem.

Maybe one of these add-ons could be extended to have the features of the other add-on as well? Just a thought.
I will try on tonight! Hope I found another way to that ;)

Hello @Nobita.Kun,

I'm trying this out and have a couple of questions:

1) How do I completely turn OFF ignore nodes? (I have no use for this feature and don't want to see it in the user account drop-down).

2) Where are the user permissions for the ignore thread function? (I would like to disable it for selected usergroups)

3) How do I disable the ignore thread feature for certain forums? (For example my Site Announcements forum)

Thanks,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom