Ignore Content

Ignore Content [Paid] 3.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I am currently using the Themehouse Add-On ("IgnoreMore"). Unfortunately, IgnoreMore doesn't work with the sidebar. A patch should have been out a long time ago, but unfortunately nothing is happening here. What about this addon in this regard? Are ignored forums and threads hidden everywhere, including in the sidebar?
Related:
If we use YOUR widget does it work with this add-on?

I am currently using the Themehouse Add-On ("IgnoreMore"). Unfortunately, IgnoreMore doesn't work with the sidebar. A patch should have been out a long time ago, but unfortunately nothing is happening here. What about this addon in this regard? Are ignored forums and threads hidden everywhere, including in the sidebar?
Yes. It's did.

Is there any modification that can be applied to ignore the forums only from "New Posts" / "What's New" but still visible, so you can surf them manually?
This plugin only let us "hide" the forums from everywhere, unfortunately this has no much usage for us... can it be modified to be applied only to the above?

After you ignore a thread from the new posts list, you find yourself in the forum of that thread.

is it possible to make it sound get returned to the new posts lust after ignoring a thread?

Thanks

After you ignore a thread from the new posts list, you find yourself in the forum of that thread.

is it possible to make it sound get returned to the new posts lust after ignoring a thread?

Thanks
So you want to keep current page when perform ignore thread?

So you want to keep current page when perform ignore thread?
This was a query from a user, I don't actually ignore content (being an admin/mod, but I see what he means - ie you are in new posts list, you ignore a thread and there is no reason why after doing that you don't just be still in New Posts.

This was a query from a user, I don't actually ignore content (being an admin/mod, but I see what he means - ie you are in new posts list, you ignore a thread and there is no reason why after doing that you don't just be still in New Posts.

I like this - it makes sense that the user "lands" in the same place they started.

Not everyone uses the 'new posts' method of reading forums - (i do, but others have told me they start in their favorite category/sub-forum)
so landing in the same place makes sense???? (land in the referrer?)

----

Is there any modification that can be applied to ignore the forums only from "New Posts" / "What's New" but still visible, so you can surf them manually?
This plugin only let us "hide" the forums from everywhere, unfortunately this has no much usage for us... can it be modified to be applied only to the above?

I like this one too - I don't want to be alerted to new content in these threads/forums, but if i go looking, i could find it.
New Content available would be indicated by the format of the forum/thread title (bold in our case)

So another category of "ignore" - maybe a "no interest" ?

I am using version 3.0.5

I found out that when I use the "Unignore All" button, the data is deleted correctly from xf_tic_ignore_content, but the data in xf_tic_ignore_content_cache is not updated.

This causes the content that I have ignored to remain ignored, but the lists in /account/ignored. are empty. thus I can no longer unignore the content.

Top Bottom