Ignore Content

Ignore Content [Paid] 3.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I think the links to Forums and Threads under stats are still wrong.

And would you please fix some pagination for stats so you can view more pages of stats, now you can only see the 20 first (users/threads) in stats.

I notice in this discussion that the lots of people (2018 through present at least) aren't getting email from this developer. That happened to me too this morning when I went to buy this addon and had to sign up on his site.

The problem appears to be that his site is sending email claiming to be from noreply.nobita.me, and such subdomain doesn't exist. More and more modern mail server configurations automatically discard all such bogus email from fake domains. I didn't get a signup confirmation email, so I decided to look at our server logs and noticed the problem. Using a fake domain might have been ok in 2010 (or 2000), but not in 2020. We were a late adopter to reject mail from bogus domains, and the day we did, it's amazing how much spam disappeared (we still get a lot, but a lot less). By the way, he is using mailgun.net to send email and I'm really surprised a commercial email provider would even allow itself to send email claiming to be from a non-existent domain.

How do you manually rebuild the ignore cache? My users are having issues *un*ignoring places that they ignored pre-update. I don't see a cron entry

Last entry under Tools, sub-section Data Maintenance, called Rebuild Cache.

or directly
//yoursite.xyz/forum/admin.php?tools/rebuild

Last entry under Tools, sub-section Data Maintenance, called Rebuild Cache.

or directly
//yoursite.xyz/forum/admin.php?tools/rebuild

Sorry, I meant to say I don't see an option to rebuild the ignore cache on the Rebuild Tools page :)

The specific positioning on the tools page seems to change from one site to another but it should look like this:

ignore-content-rebuild-cache-in-Tools.webp

If it isn't there, best to report other details like Xenforo version, browser, operating system, desktop or mobile and if mobile what OS and version is on your device, version of the Ignore Content add-on you're using, etc. That will help the dev or others to help you troubleshoot.

@truonglv

This AddOn adds a lot of queries to a forum. For me it's 170 queries on forumlist, 83 on thread_view and 157 on thread_list. All queries look like this: "SELECT xf_tic_ignore_content_cache.* FROM xf_tic_ignore_content_cache WHERE (xf_tic_ignore_content_cache.user_id = 2)"

This can't be right!

@truonglv

This AddOn adds a lot of queries to a forum. For me it's 170 queries on forumlist, 83 on thread_view and 157 on thread_list. All queries look like this: "SELECT xf_tic_ignore_content_cache.* FROM xf_tic_ignore_content_cache WHERE (xf_tic_ignore_content_cache.user_id = 2)"

This can't be right!
What version you are using?

Top Bottom