If nulled sites illegal why didnt XF shut them down? How is it possible that nulled sites are up for years?

From the looks of it you register once and then download all you want. A convenience that does not exist under this current model here at Xenforo, as it does vBulletin for example.
For FREE addons that is true. For PAID addons you register at the developer's site for licensing. For PIRATED addons you register at the thief's site and hope nothing is adulterated, hope nothing is altered, and put your trust in a thief rather than the devs.

For FREE addons that is true. For PAID addons you register at the developer's site for licensing. For PIRATED addons you register at the thief's site and hope nothing is adulterated, hope nothing is altered, and put your trust in a thief rather than the devs.
You're just making my point. On this site there is no tracking of installations, everything is ported out to the developers site and as a result makes it far more of an effort. Most of us here do the right thing I'm sure but they don't exactly incentivize site owners to use their system when it's far easier to pirate, it's also much more of a corporate feel than community.

Hi Guys!
I searched for Xenforo today on Facebook and to my suprise nulled sites even has Facebook groups. How is it possible that nulled sites work like that? Even on Facebook without any penalty? Or are they legal?
I think the way how facebook groups work is along their strict rules.
I don't believe in a lot of those groups.
As they aren't official.
Those that are official you have to go by their rules
As for them being legal it depends if you have a group yourself set up on facebook to talk about your forum or not.

More likely than not it '....doesn't go against their Community Standards' which is the usual line the bots feedback.

I nailed a scammer's account recently after he tried to scam me with a fake profile. Reported it to FB, guess what....
'....doesn't go against their Community Standards'
Yep, some scammer take over my Facebook page and account, so i included everything, that show I'm the real creator and owner of those page, also this scammer details and profile etc... Guess how they reply me? "We can't help you from this page, please report '''some their link"" here" why do i report again from the same page🤣 Facebook is full of trash..😜

Yep, some scammer take over my Facebook page and account, so i included everything, that show I'm the real creator and owner of those page, also this scammer details and profile etc... Guess how they reply me? "We can't help you from this page, please report '''some their link"" here" why do i report again from the same page🤣 Facebook is full of trash..😜
Scammers and facebook are disgusting.

Top Bottom