Not a bug IE 11 Post Form needs lot of scroll to reach the buttons

sip

Affected version
2.X Stable
Two screen shots attached:
chrome and IE11
In IE 11 one has to scroll down quite a lot to get to the buttons. This is a report submitted by one of the users so I really cannot check as I am not on IE

Attachments

• chrome.webp
    chrome.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IE11.webp
    IE11.webp
    4.4 KB · Views: 26
I'm not able to reproduce this in my tests. Can anyone else reproduce it?

You will likely need to see if this still happens on a 100% default style with add-ons disabled. (While you have a style that looks stock, I can see that there are some non-stock changes which may be relevant.)

You will likely need to see if this still happens on a 100% default style with add-ons disabled. (While you have a style that looks stock, I can see that there are some non-stock changes which may be relevant.)
Width changed to 95%. Can't even recall where this was changed to have the Post and New Post buttons spill over to new lines because of title.

Message user info block width was changed to 155 to accommodate the text in one line.
These are the only two changes to stock.

Last edited:
I have a test install with no add ons and no changes to style. So I have requested the same user to do tests and then will change the two changes and repeat the test to see if it's the two changes or something else (add ons). Will update this thread with whatever the outcome is.

Update:
Issue was this add on from @[xFv] https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xfv-sticky-sidebar.5823/
Removing that resolved the issue.

Thanks. Can be closed as not a bug!

Top Bottom