Icewind Most Online [Deleted]

Lawrence

Lawrence submitted a new resource:

Icewind Most Online - Tracks and display most online visitors, members, guests and robots

Icewind Most Online tracks the most visitors ever online at one time, and as well most members, guests, and robots that were ever online. Each statistic tracked also displays the date that statistic was set. To see the date, hover over the number.

The most ever visitor stat is independent of the others, it is not the sum of the members stat added to the guests stat added to the robots stat.

Features:
  • Fully phrased. The public facing phrases can be different than the admin...

Read more about this resource...

I've installed it but it's not rendering. What did I miss?

And, by the way thanks for the add-on! :)

I've installed it but it's not rendering. What did I miss?

And, by the way thanks for the add-on! :)

There is really nothing to miss. As soon as it is installed, it should display below the forum statistics block (default location). I normally use the default theme for testing all my add-ons, this time I switched to my modified theme and re-installed it, it appeared in the default location as expected.

Do you have any frameworks installed? They may have removed/modified areas of the sidebar the 6 template modifications require. If you still have it installed, have you gone to AdminCP->Tools->Icewind Most Online to see if any stats have been recorded?

Also, if you have it set to show in the forum statistics block, and have no stats checked to be tracked (in options), nothing will display there.

There is really nothing to miss. As soon as it is installed, it should display below the forum statistics block (default location). I normally use the default theme for testing all my add-ons, this time I switched to my modified theme and re-installed it, it appeared in the default location as expected.

Do you have any frameworks installed? They may have removed/modified areas of the sidebar the 6 template modifications require. If you still have it installed, have you gone to AdminCP->Tools->Icewind Most Online to see if any stats have been recorded?

Also, if you have it set to show in the forum statistics block, and have no stats checked to be tracked (in options), nothing will display there.

There are stats being tracked. I have Widget Framework installed.

FYI: When I disable Clear Sidebar on my Widget Framework it appeared.

Don't know what that means??

Hi,

The add-on works on forum list but when I go into any forum I get this

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: onlineUsers - library/Icewind/MostOnline/Listener/Proxy/ControllerForum.php:11
Generated By: jOOc, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/quadiacs/public_html/library/Icewind/MostOnline/Listener/Proxy/ControllerForum.php(11): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/quadiacs/...', 11, Array)
#1 /home/quadiacs/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Icewind_MostOnline_Listener_Proxy_ControllerForum->actionIndex()
#2 /home/quadiacs/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/quadiacs/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(55) "http://www.quadiacs.com/forums/suggestions-feedback.19/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hi,

The add-on works on forum list but when I go into any forum I get this

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: onlineUsers - library/Icewind/MostOnline/Listener/Proxy/ControllerForum.php:11
Generated By: jOOc, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/quadiacs/public_html/library/Icewind/MostOnline/Listener/Proxy/ControllerForum.php(11): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/quadiacs/...', 11, Array)
#1 /home/quadiacs/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Icewind_MostOnline_Listener_Proxy_ControllerForum->actionIndex()
#2 /home/quadiacs/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/quadiacs/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(55) "http://www.quadiacs.com/forums/suggestions-feedback.19/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I tried to reproduce this error multiple times on my forum, but can't. I'll add in a check for the key, or if this is a redirect (IIRC, I believe a redirect can cause this error).

????

See my post (#6) above

Sorry, when I read your post I thought you resolved the issue, so I never looked into it.

Lawrence updated Icewind Most Online with a new update entry:

Bug Fix and limited support for the widget add-on

Icewind Most Online v1.0.1

• fixed a bug that caused an index not found error under certain circumstances
  • added template modifications to add limited support for the widget add-on. If you are using the widget add-on, the only places on forum home sidebar that can be used to display the stats are: inside the members online now block, inside the forum stats block, and under the forum stats block (if you have share this page enabled). It is recommended to use inside the forum stats...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Looking to see if 2 things could be added...

Any way to add the ability to adjust the date? Want to keep the previous date associated with our imported vbulletin most ever stat.

Any way to display just the total, single number? "Most ever online: 123456".

Basically trying to mimic old vBulletin method for continuity's sake.

Any way to add the ability to adjust the date? Want to keep the previous date associated with our imported vbulletin most ever stat.

Currently there isn't, you can only reset it You can make the change directly in the database if needed.

Any way to display just the total, single number? "Most ever online: 123456".

In options, just unselect everything but visitors. If at any time you want to display the highest totals of the other stats just select them again, their highest totals are still tracked, even if you decide not to display them. With one selected or all, the query count stays the same.

Currently there isn't, you can only reset it You can make the change directly in the database if needed.

In options, just unselect everything but visitors. If at any time you want to display the highest totals of the other stats just select them again, their highest totals are still tracked, even if you decide not to display them. With one selected or all, the query count stays the same.

Thanks, that should do it. Appreciate the quick response!

Yes please is it possible to include the date? Can you update the resource?

I just re-installed this and will take a look at adding that today or tomorrow.

Also aren't visitors/guests the same thing? :p

Visitors include everyone/thing (members, robots, and non-logged in users). Guests are non-logged in visitors excluding robots as they have their own stat being tracked.

Hovering to reveal the date is not intuitive and most users will never guess to do that.

To me, the stat is what is important not the date that it was set, that is why I placed it as a tool tip. I'll see about adding that as an option.

Top Bottom