Icewind Most Online [Deleted]

Lawrence updated Icewind Most Online with a new update entry:

Made this add-on play nice when Extra Portal is used with BD Widget Framework

Version 1.4 did not like it when the BD Widget Framework was used in conjunction with Extra Portal.

Now it does.

Also if you do not use the Extra Portal add-on but use the BD Widget Framework, I added another TMS to display the Most Online Statistics as blocks below Members Online Now and Forum Statistics blocks on forum home.

That is all.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the updates and I wanted to install this on my test forum.
I am using the widget framework and when I look at the Icewind tools it shows me the correct numbers however on the site it just shows 0
Any thoughts what could be wrong?
Thanks for any help

Screen Shot 2016-04-26 at 9.00.46 PM.webp .

Thanks for the updates and I wanted to install this on my test forum.
I am using the widget framework and when I look at the Icewind tools it shows me the correct numbers however on the site it just shows 0
Any thoughts what could be wrong?
Thanks for any help

View attachment 133176 .

When it doesn't show anything for the date, then that means the code isn't executing, otherwise the year 1970 would show for 0 counts. Are you using a portal (other than Extra Portal) or other such add-on? That would most likely be the cause.

@Bob_R I'm afraid that's as designed. You can, however, force a width for the date text. For example:
Code:
.iwdMostOnline .dateText {
    display: inline-block; /* necessary */
    width: 95px;
}

Attachments

• test.webp
    test.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 5
Here's my iwd_most_online_sidebar_block template:
HTML:
<xen:if is="({xen:number $iwdMostOnline.members.total} > 0) || ({xen:number $iwdMostOnline.guests.total} > 0) || ({xen:number $iwdMostOnline.robots.total} > 0) || ({xen:number $iwdMostOnline.visitors.total} > 0)">
    <xen:edithint template="iwd_most_online_sidebar.css" />

<div class="section">
        <div class="secondaryContent statsList iwdMostOnline" id="iwdMostOnlineStats">
            <h3>{xen:phrase iwd_most_ever_online_statistics}</h3>
            <div class="pairsJustified">
                <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.iwdMostOnlineStats.members}">
                    <dl class="memberCount"><dt><i class="fa fa-user"></i>{xen:phrase iwd_most_online_members}:</dt>
                    <dd>{xen:number $iwdMostOnline.members.total} <span class="dateText" title="{xen:dateTime $iwdMostOnline.members.date, 'absolute'}">{xen:phrase iwd_most_online_on} {xen:date $iwdMostOnline.members.date, 'absolute'}</span></dd></dl>
                </xen:if>
                <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.iwdMostOnlineStats.guests}">
                    <dl class="guestCount"><dt><i class="fa fa-user-secret"></i>{xen:phrase iwd_most_online_guests}:</dt>
                    <dd>{xen:number $iwdMostOnline.guests.total} <span class="dateText" title="{xen:dateTime $iwdMostOnline.guests.date, 'absolute'}">{xen:phrase iwd_most_online_on} {xen:date $iwdMostOnline.guests.date, 'absolute'}</span></dd></dl>
                <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.iwdMostOnlineStats.robots}">
                    <dl class="robotCount"><dt><i class="fa fa-globe"></i>{xen:phrase iwd_most_online_robots}:</dt>
                    <dd>{xen:number $iwdMostOnline.robots.total} <span class="dateText" title="{xen:dateTime $iwdMostOnline.robots.date, 'absolute'}">{xen:phrase iwd_most_online_on} {xen:date $iwdMostOnline.robots.date, 'absolute'}</span></dd></dl>
                <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.iwdMostOnlineStats.total}">
                    <dl class="robotCount"><dt><i class="fa fa-users"></i>Most Visitors:</dt>
                    <dd>{xen:number $iwdMostOnline.visitors.total} <span class="dateText" title="{xen:dateTime $iwdMostOnline.visitors.date, 'absolute'}">{xen:phrase iwd_most_online_on} {xen:date $iwdMostOnline.visitors.date, 'absolute'}</span></dd></dl>
            </div>
            <xen:comment><xen:if is="{$xenOptions.iwdMostOnlineStats.total}">
                <div class="footnote" title="{xen:dateTime $iwdMostOnline.visitors.date, 'absolute'}">{xen:phrase iwd_most_visitors_online_was_x_on, 'count={xen:number $iwdMostOnline.visitors.total}'} {xen:date $iwdMostOnline.visitors.date, 'absolute'}</div>
            </xen:if></xen:comment>
        </div>
    </div>
Also, it should have been obvious, but it requires Font Awesome.

I figured out how to use this with Widget Framework

But.....

It now appears twice on the sidebar. How do I "turn off" the add on from displaying from it's options? See screenshot.

Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 2.39.05 PM.webp

After upgrading to PHP 7 and updated Widget Framework to the beta version, for some reason I also got it to appear twice. I couldn't figure it out so I temporarily disabled the add-on. You see, I was kinda too lazy to deal with the whole things, lmao..

I don't believe I'm using PHP 7 but I'm not sure at all. I know I'm using Widget Framework 2.6.0-dev

That widget framework has turned out to be a pain in my ass, and I am sure for other developers as well. You should be able to turn off one of the add-ons template modifications's to rectify this.

Yeah. The add-on only provides data to the forum homepage (edit: and the current online page).

Last edited:
Using CTA Featured Threads as my home page, this mod works on the forum main page but does not work on the site homepage. Any suggestions ? WWW.VQ37.ORG

You can ask the author to support the add-on. I'm not supporting frameworks, or other portals any more, it just adds too much overhead for my liking to support add-ons I do not use. The latest version I use has all the TM's for the widget framework and three different portals removed, it reduced the size by half.

Yeah. The add-on only provides data to the forum homepage.
And the current online page, :)

When I try to upgrade from 1.3->1.4.1 I get:

Callback Icewind_MostOnline_Listener_Proxy::loadEPortalController is invalid (Invalid Method).

Any ideas?

Top Bottom