Add-on Icewind More Permissions

Lawrence

I am creating an add-on that adds more user group general permissions. So far I have added the permission to allow users to be invisible or not. What I would like to know is what other permissions you would like added. And if possible I'll add them in.

Because I already added the permission to allow users to be invisible or not, I also added another option to bulk update users online status (what's the point of adding the permission if Admins had to run a query to update all users of a certain user group manually?). Because I added this to the Bulk Update, if there are other options you would like added to the Bulk Update, please let me know. One I will be adding is to remove custom titles, are there others? Thanks.

ss1.webp ss2.webp ss3.webp

One permission to allow polls would be nice.

I never paid much attention to polls. I just checked and seen the only permission was to vote on polls, and there isn't one for creating a poll. I'll see about adding this in.

I never paid much attention to polls. I just checked and seen the only permission was to vote on polls, and there isn't one for creating a poll. I'll see about adding this in.
Thanks for this Lawrence, for my part any type of permission based on usergroups are welcome. Can also be added one permission to allow/disallow the spoilers?? I hate the spoilers.

Thanks again Lawrence.

You can find the resource here: Icewind More Permissions

Thanks for this Lawrence, for my part any type of permission based on usergroups are welcome. Can also be added one permission to allow/disallow the spoilers?? I hate the spoilers.
I haven't looked at a permission for the spoiler tag yet. But as this is something that would drive me bonkers too, it is a permission I'll look into adding.

And upgrades. I can't believe there are no permissions for the upgrade system.
For upgrading XenForo? I never thought about it. I wasn't planning on adding AdminCP permissions to this, I want to keep it user based.

You can find the resource here: Icewind More Permissions

I haven't looked at a permission for the spoiler tag yet. But as this is something that would drive me bonkers too, it is a permission I'll look into adding.

For upgrading XenForo? I never thought about it. I wasn't planning on adding AdminCP permissions to this, I want to keep it user based.
No, for account upgrades. Subscriptions.

Top Bottom