Resource icon

[Ice] Shop 1.0.2

No permission to download

-Ice-

-Ice- submitted a new resource:

[Ice] Shop (version 1.0) - Virtual shop for boards with money/cash systems

Description
This virtual currency shop allows your users to purchase subscriptions to various user groups. These groups are defined per-product, and can be purchased for one day, one week, and one month at a time, as well as a "purchase for life" option. The actual products that are sold in the shop are completely up to you, and can include various extra permissions, username styles, access to forums and features, etc. - anything that is user group access-controlled can be...

Read more about this resource...

Interesting concept. Like the idea of anything you can create in a "Usergroup" is accessible with this.

>>> Users can purchase items for other users, themselves, or both

I just purchased the gift users mod the other day for $20.00 :(

I'm in progress of working on a really unique site, any chance you could add ability to use facebook credits as a currency?

different colors for username would be cool.

Another idea is to let members buy postbit customization so that whenever they post their posts will be in certain format. For instance, buying a font color, font family, font size, bold, indented, underline, strike-through etc.

Check out TheMayhem's Points Market System addon http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232676

Will it be possible to use real money instead of virtual money some day? :)

It could be useful for gaming communities and I'd prefer using this addon instead of XenForo's own User Upgrades.

different colors for username would be cool.

Another idea is to let members buy postbit customization so that whenever they post their posts will be in certain format. For instance, buying a font color, font family, font size, bold, indented, underline, strike-through etc.

Check out TheMayhem's Points Market System addon http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232676

I was actually thinking about something like this. I will probably talk with him about it later.

BTW, he is an admin on the forum I run.

Will it be possible to use real money instead of virtual money some day? :)

It could be useful for gaming communities and I'd prefer using this addon instead of XenForo's own User Upgrades.

Run a forum for a gaming community also. Been trying to come up with ideas before we get this set up.

Also, I'm sure adding the option to use real money wouldn't be too difficult. :)

How hard would it be to add in "purchases available by usergroup"...

I have 2 separate I want to have access to this, one with the usergroup styling matching their GROUP and only available for that group, the other with theirs as well...

Thanks for sharing, would this work with the MyPoints mod?

H3Sdb7.png

Looks like it, haven't tested myself.

for example buying credits by Paypal? (or google checkout and amazon payment... or other provider)
This would probably be a features that should be added into the banking / currency systems, but I can definitely look into making something like this available for this add on. It would give the user the points / cash / money for whatever system you set it to.

How hard would it be to add in "purchases available by usergroup"...

I have 2 separate I want to have access to this, one with the usergroup styling matching their GROUP and only available for that group, the other with theirs as well...
This wouldn't be too hard, just another field in the database table. I'll consider adding it into the next update :)

Thanks for sharing, would this work with the MyPoints mod?
I personally haven't tested it, but there is no reason at all why it shouldn't (all the shop does is subtract from the field for the particular user)

Top Bottom