Resource icon

[Ice] Shop 1.0.2

No permission to download
Anyone got this error message:

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xE1\xBA\xBB C\xC3...' for column 'product_name' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Ice/Shop/ControllerAdmin/Product.php at line 55
Ice_Shop_ControllerAdmin_Product->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /hermes/bosnaweb06a/b2343/ipg.myboardname/admin.php at line 13

I'm using Xenforo 1.3.4....

Please help to fix the above issue as i really love this add-on...

Notifications would be an amazing addon to this. When someone purchases something via the shop I have no idea when they purchase, this makes it extremely difficult to check up on, etc. Also, sometimes when a user purchases something it doesn't even show up via the recent purchase section even though they purchased it.

upload_2015-8-2_19-50-17.webp

I've had over 20 shop purchases, and not a single one has showed up under here. My last post still hasen't been answered either. Anyone know what is wrong with this, and how would I go about fixing it?

Is there anyway to give you the option to rearange the shop, give priorities or something so we can clear it up. Once you add something to it, you can't change where it is unless you delete everything and re-enter it in the order you'd like. And then if you add something else you have to do it all over again... Also, am I ever going to get a reply to the above post?

Anybody know why i lose my point

bFSEQHp.png

??? normaly win 1 point / connection / day

But lose it 2-3 min after :/

Top Bottom