Resource icon

[Ice] LiveStreams 1.3

No permission to download
So um, when will the next release be available for livestream.com?

Can I create a page node for this and link it in the navbar rather than place it at the top of the forum?

So um, when will the next release be available for livestream.com?

Can I create a page node for this and link it in the navbar rather than place it at the top of the forum?
I'm not sure about livestream.com at the moment because I'd need an affiliate number and application key to access their data (to tell when streams are online or not).

The new version (1.3) has an option to show a tab in the nav bar with the streams on their own page already set up.

Hey Ice, I have a question. On the 'Live Streams (#)' page is there a way to have it so the streams are side by side going doing in columns? So there is no side scroll bar to see other streams? I ask this as I host a F1 Championship on PS3 and we use multiple streams from all drivers and it would be good to see them all together and not on a side scroll. Thanks.

Any reason the usernames do not link to the user on the forum?

I've been trying to change the layout a bit on the livestream page and had a few feature requests?

hgcwj.png

I've changed the page to show a "featured" channel at the top and then the regular stream scroll under it. I need it to work similar to http://www.twitch.tv/ where there is a featured channel and under the featured channel you have a bunch of others which upon being selected replace the featured channel.

-Would there be any possibility to specify on the admin side a default "featured" stream. Similar to xenforo skin selection in that the selected radio option is the featured one on first load.
---Would it be possible to replace the default featured stream if a user selects a different stream from the stream-view below the featured one. Such as selecting the "watch" button I created. Obviously the current featured stream would not be displayed in the scrolling stream view with the rest.
-Lastly, any possibility of also including the chat stream alongside the featured stream?

I feel these features would really improve the stream landing page into a true livestream hub instead of a simple list of streams... Also, I'm willing to pay for the custom job as I really need these features.

Also any chance in the future this might advance to allow frontend users to add their streams based on user permissions? It would pull the current username and then simply ask for the username of the stream source.

Hey Ice, I have a question. On the 'Live Streams (#)' page is there a way to have it so the streams are side by side going doing in columns? So there is no side scroll bar to see other streams? I ask this as I host a F1 Championship on PS3 and we use multiple streams from all drivers and it would be good to see them all together and not on a side scroll. Thanks.

Maybe also a way to have a green flashing 'Live' on the tab when a stream is online.

Does this mod also incorporate the chat feature so users can login to their Twitch accounts via your site and chat about the current Stream through Twitch while remaining on your site?

Does this mod also incorporate the chat feature so users can login to their Twitch accounts via your site and chat about the current Stream through Twitch while remaining on your site?
It only displays the streams. No chat at this time.

Would be nice if this add on could incorporate the twitch chat.
It would also be cool if there was a option to allow channel to be shown when not live.

I like intradox and Stimo ideas..
Adding a feature like http://www.twitch.tv/ showing a featured channel and underneath have a bunch of others which upon being selected replace the featured channel.

Showing a green flashing 'Live' on the tab when a stream is online would also be cool.

Any reason the usernames do not link to the user on the forum?

I've been trying to change the layout a bit on the livestream page and had a few feature requests?

hgcwj.png

I've changed the page to show a "featured" channel at the top and then the regular stream scroll under it. I need it to work similar to http://www.twitch.tv/ where there is a featured channel and under the featured channel you have a bunch of others which upon being selected replace the featured channel.

-Would there be any possibility to specify on the admin side a default "featured" stream. Similar to xenforo skin selection in that the selected radio option is the featured one on first load.
---Would it be possible to replace the default featured stream if a user selects a different stream from the stream-view below the featured one. Such as selecting the "watch" button I created. Obviously the current featured stream would not be displayed in the scrolling stream view with the rest.
-Lastly, any possibility of also including the chat stream alongside the featured stream?

I feel these features would really improve the stream landing page into a true livestream hub instead of a simple list of streams... Also, I'm willing to pay for the custom job as I really need these features.

Also any chance in the future this might advance to allow frontend users to add their streams based on user permissions? It would pull the current username and then simply ask for the username of the stream source.

This! All of this! /Sign

Any info on this mod? Seems like the development stopped :(

This! All of this! /Sign

Any info on this mod? Seems like the development stopped :(
Development is currently on hold pending release of a few other add-ons I'm working on. I'll definitely take everyone's suggestions into account though. Thanks for all the feedback everyone :)

This is a great mod. I've stumbled upon it from your other add-on. I want to have a general list of streams for League of Legends. I'm wondering if it's possible to use the "User's Stream" as a title of the stream instead. For example, I want to embed let's say a pro player's stream who doesn't have an account on my site, it would be weird calling it someone else's stream and such. Would it be possible to change the "User's Stream" to the title of the stream which can be specified when adding the stream?

How do we make it so your users streams are up there?
my twitch ID is LordKainzo but my username is Kainzo... I didnt see anywhere on the first post how to do this, sorry!

How do we make it so your users streams are up there?
my twitch ID is LordKainzo but my username is Kainzo... I didnt see anywhere on the first post how to do this, sorry!
You have to be an administrator and add them via the ACP.

Server Error

simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: http://api.own3d.tv/liveCheck.php?live_id=est3ban129:1: parser error : Document is empty
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Ice/EmbedStreams/Model/Streams.php at line 51
  2. Ice_EmbedStreams_Model_Streams->cronStreamsUpdate() in Ice/EmbedStreams/CronEntry/LiveStreams.php at line 5
  3. Ice_EmbedStreams_CronEntry_LiveStreams::updateLiveStreams() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
  4. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132

would love to see the landing page thing implemented as stated above, all those ideas would be great. I need a stream landing page for my site and this would almost be perfect for that. I'm going to use it regardless but I wish I had the look as above

Edit: Also Own3D is broken for me as well

This mod looks very neat and cool :)

EDIT: I have given myself manage live streams permissions and added three streams. But I can't see anything on the livestreams page when I go to view it? Does that page only render something if a stream is live, or should it still display three placeholders or something?

I do not see anything that looks like this:

32092-a40071d924b199ba5c3d786362a435d7.jpg

This is my config and what I see (or rather don't see lol):
ls-1.webp
ls-2.webp

ls-3.webp

I have tried with username, full url, and also added streams I know are live and still see nothing :(

Website is here:
http://totalrekoil.com/index.php

Any help appreciated.

Hmm seems to have started working :)
I'm not sure exactly what the problem was but the cron entry that checks if streams are online runs every minute - it might have just been a matter of waiting for that cron to run. Let me know if you have any more trouble.

Top Bottom