Style Ibiz my next

Miner

I really wish I could afford to pay you to create a custom style for ValveTime.net :p

Awesome work.

The quote looks pretty good, don't like the big "signature" letters though, they are a bit distracting and take away focus from the post.

Liking the quote also, it reminds me of the quote/html/php I did except I used a dotted top/bottom borders and a solid border-right/left but yours looks excellent Miner. I'd suggest doing something with the breadcrumbs (I've never been a fan of the breadcrumb arrow design) so it would probably be good to shake that up a little and do something different with the design whilst keep the simplicity attached.

I like the post bit, but I am not sure it goes with the rest of the style tbh.

A tromphe l'oeil note page is not what I would expect on a clean squared off minimalist style, the colour of the note pad is also in a warm tone whereas the rest is a grey tone.

The theme is great, but I am just not sure that part goes with the rest of it.

@Kim
first i had the same feeling but when we released this design for vb4 our clients liked it, so keeping the same looks for XF too.

@Shelley
I will play with the breadcrumb a bit and see what i can do.

Responsive ready, Miner?

I can't click Fixed button on Customize dialog.
And could you please give an option to show search box always visible?
Not responsive design, we are still not ready to make our themes responsive yet but next we are working first on our metro style to responsive design once its done we will convert all our themes in future updates for sure.

Regarding the fixed but issue which browser are you using? as i tried in all major browser its working for me, we are still having our final testing with the theme before release.

Thanks.

Not responsive design, we are still not ready to make our themes responsive yet but next we are working first on our metro style to responsive design once its done we will convert all our themes in future updates for sure.

Regarding the fixed but issue which browser are you using? as i tried in all major browser its working for me, we are still having our final testing with the theme before release.

Thanks.

Chrome, on Mac.
Works well now :)

Issues I saw:
  • Tool tips on the homepage (probably everywhere else) are hard to read due to the < being on the square.
  • Closing the login / sign up pup up (which looks really good) doesn't hide properly.
  • The fluid / fixed selection seems odd, since the dark gray was associated with a chosen item (ie tabs), but dark gray here is the unchosen one. Seems slightly backwards to me.

Chrome, on Mac.
Works well now :)
Must be reason at that time, we where fiddling with the theme with minor bugs and testing.:)

Issues I saw:
  • Tool tips on the homepage (probably everywhere else) are hard to read due to the < being on the square.
  • Closing the login / sign up pup up (which looks really good) doesn't hide properly.
  • The fluid / fixed selection seems odd, since the dark gray was associated with a chosen item (ie tabs), but dark gray here is the unchosen one. Seems slightly backwards to me.
Good spot of the issues, noted and will rectify it today before release.
Thanks.(y)

Top Bottom