I would very much like to come from IPBoard to XenForo

Gam3ronE

Hi,

XenForo takes my breath away. I'm someone who likes the attention to detail. Some of the details I like most include being able to upload files without going in any advanced most and getting really good looking HTML emails with I mentioned on my website however not many people related to forum software there. I know there are so many other features - it's really fast, intuitive user friendly, everything is designed with the user in mind. We all know it's great.

My goal is to find out if I can migrate to XenForo to take advantage of all the excellent functionality of XenForo and get the website designed in the same sort of way it is now as I like the clean look of the forum.

If you're interested in working with me on this my email is webmaster at gamerone.net.

If anyone has any advice or suggestions I would love to hear them!

Thank you for listening to me this is an excellent community.

The particular style you're using on your IPB forum reminds me quite a lot of the work that @Russ and @Steve F do for Pixel Exit. (If you click on each of their names, and click the number next to Resources you can see some of their work).

I'm pretty sure they have a style that's pretty similar to that.

So, from a style point of view, they may be able to help you get a similar look and feel in XenForo.

Top Bottom