I will pay you $150 if you ban this person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Howard

I will pay you $150 if you ban this person from the site. I've already taken the liberty of depositing the money in a esco account.

link removed

I await your response

This is a copy of a PM someone sent me. I was very surprised. More so that I could confirm the deposit. I declined their offer though.

What would you think or do if you got such a message?

I'd probably venture to the TV, switch it on taking a deep breath and then walk back to the computer repeating that 100 times and then finally putting on my bright red high heel shoes tapping them together x3 times muttering the words "there's no place like home".

This is a copy of a PM someone sent me. I was very surprised. More so that I could confirm the deposit. I declined their offer though.

What would you think or do if you got such a message?
I imagine the pm: "Dear Member, easy money demands great sacrifice. You've just been terminated. Bye bye" ^^
More seriously do you know for which reasons the sender of this message is asking you to do his dirty work?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I gather the person simply dislikes the other person and wants to have the last word / laugh ..... A little extreme for drama though, eh? :confused:

... that could be a gread addon : open an auction to ban members you don't like with a start price established by the admin and/or according to the targeted member reputation.
Chris & Slavik we're counting on you to develop this addon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom