I want to start a new General Discussion forum

Ashley S

Hello,
I have been active on and off on XenForo and I haven't had a community/forum since 2016.

I've always loved General Discussion forums where members get together and discuss about everything and anything. :D
I know there's is a lot of these General Discussion forums but what would be the best to get an active General Discussion forum?

I have a lot of time at home to manage an online forum.
Thank you.

There is a forum admin's forum called, if memory serves, The Admin Zone - you might wish to join that.

Many other forums have an off-topic section - several forums I belong have these and you might seek out one on a forum that's otherwise of interest to you.

-S-

I had 2 general discussion forums. Both were very popular. Both died off rather quickly too. It's a tough niche. If you do open one best advice I can give to stay off it and don't actively participate other then posting news about the site.

I had 2 general discussion forums. Both were very popular. Both died off rather quickly too. It's a tough niche. If you do open one best advice I can give to stay off it and don't actively participate other then posting news about the site.

I've always loved General Discussion forums where members get together and discuss about everything and anything. :D

Isn't that what Reddit is and does? Anything and everything. There is certainly no need to reinvent that particular wheel, in my opinion.

-S-

Hello,
I have been active on and off on XenForo and I haven't had a community/forum since 2016.

I know there's is a lot of these General Discussion forums but what would be the best to get an active General Discussion forum?

I have a lot of time at home to manage an online forum.
Thank you.
Hi Ashley.
I am doing the same thing but my forum is to become Webmasters and community forum, i am looking for someone to join me, come look at my site and PM me if your interested in the site. WJunctions

Top Bottom