I want to hire a pro.

Thank you to those that have sent me a message. Here's the info I sent back.

My forum is kingdaddycaddy.com

I’m pretty good at sending traffic to the page but not any good at maintaining it.

My biggest problem right now is return emails. People have not been able to register. They also can’t get back on if they’ve lost there password.

I also know the software needs to be updated and backed up. I don’t know how to do any of this and have little time to learn.

I’m looking for someone who understands the software well and is trustworthy.

My biggest fear with hiring someone is trust. It’s held me back. I want to start moving forward.

Thank you,
Chris

Thank you to those that have sent me a message. Here's the info I sent back.

My forum is kingdaddycaddy.com

I’m pretty good at sending traffic to the page but not any good at maintaining it.

My biggest problem right now is return emails. People have not been able to register. They also can’t get back on if they’ve lost there password.

I also know the software needs to be updated and backed up. I don’t know how to do any of this and have little time to learn.

I’m looking for someone who understands the software well and is trustworthy.

My biggest fear with hiring someone is trust. It’s held me back. I want to start moving forward.

Thank you,
Chris
I would contact either @Da Bookie Mon or @oman for help both are highly recommend.
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/omans-xenforo-installation-upgrade-services.45948/

Last edited:
That's why we provide maintenance services for Xenforo: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/todo10-com-xenforo-monthly-maintenance-services.69924/

I invite you to check the link above and read the customer testimonials

I have been using Todo10.com for ongoing monthly maintenance, add ons installation, and more. In terms of your day to day wants and needs for a forum, they are the best. When you have a big board or multiple boards, having a pro that knows your server is key. Their server knowledge and general can-do attitude when it comes to add-ons makes it possible for me to focus on the business of my forum. Responsive, reliable, and affordable. All the best to you Claudio and Javier!

Claudio from Todo10 just completed a conversion for me from a highly modified and outdated 17 year old forum running IPB1.3 to Xenforo 1.5 and has went above and beyond what I expected. When the conversion was completed he had my forum set up on a test server and told me to check it out. I was very impressed that EVERYTHING was working and we didn't lose anything in the process. I wound up hosting my forum with Todo10 also after 17 years with the same host that treated me well. Anyone thinking of doing a conversion or any other upgrades should contact Claudio before making a decision. I'm glad I did.
Thank you Claudio!!!

@Claudio from TODO10 was the best decision I made when converting from IPB1.3 to XF. He has been very helpful even after the conversion was completed and has promptly answered any question I've asked.

Looking for an update to this thread. I am looking for a Xenforo expert to evaluate my forum, answer a few questions and help me to implement changes. Serious professionals only with a proven track record and trustworth.

Top Bottom