I want discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saburov

I'm unemployed now and considering the conditions of my country (Turkey). 140$ is a bit much for me. I want to ask about a little discount for licence price. Or if developers appropriate i want to make a sponsorship agreement.
My country's situation does not look right now. A religious party in power now and secular, modern people are under pressure. I want to build a science, philosophy and politiscs site against religiosity and racist fanatism in my country. Under this circiumstances i am waiting support from developers.

I can't afford a Ferrari FF... anyone ? :whistle:
Don't worry Blandt, your heart is kind and well-intentioned.

Good to see you having fun.
The tragedy of one is the comedy of the others. I don't want a ferrari. I want to continue to see my country in the modern, free world.
Here 63 seculer journalist in the jail now. So it's important for me to publish my ideas and build a free speech and discussion platform.
So if waiting some support discount from developers is too shame, i apologise everyone in here.

It's clear: if you don't have money to buy a commercial forum software then you need to go for the other route: free forum software. There you have SMF, myBB, phpBB, etc.

You're not going to get any discount here... your issues are your issues and only your issues. XenForo is a business and as such they don't care about your economical situation.

The tragedy of one is the comedy of the others. I don't want a ferrari. I want to continue to see my country in the modern, free world.
Here 63 seculer journalist in the jail now. So it's important for me to publish my ideas and build a free speech and discussion platform.
So if waiting some support discount from developers is too shame, i apologise everyone in here.

You are aware that in a modern, free world, people can be prosecuted for pirating software, right?

I fully support your initiative, by the way. I just think you are approaching things completely the wrong way. You started off by announcing you ripped a copy of the software from somewhere, then were a smart-ass about it when you got called out on it, and now you are demanding ("I want" is demanding. "Please Sir, can I have a discount" is a whole different ballgame) a discount. Honey catches more flies than vinegar...

Just sayin'.

I stopped answering his questions after I got the feeling that he was using a so called 'nulled' version of xenforo. Please, if you don't have enough money there are free and good options out there.

It's clear: if you don't have money to buy a commercial forum software then you need to go for the other route: free forum software. There you have SMF, myBB, phpBB, etc.

You're not going to get any discount here... your issues are your issues and only your issues. XenForo is a business and as such they don't care about your economical situation.

You are right. Maybe i should. I tried free softwares. But it all inadequate. For exmpl. for embed a vide you must apply a lot of file change. there is no wysiwyg editor in phpbb. I need a system for not only experienced internet users. ı need a user friendly system like xenforo for reach more people.

And yes my issiues are my issues. So what happens to you?

It's giving ;) lending would be illegal ;)
Yeah, but if you had control over hosting and domain was own by other person, then it would be legal. The person runs the site, but you control the files..... Then you would also need to arrange monthly payments for hosting... It is doable, as I did that once for someone that wanted to run a forum with vB, but did not have any fund until after 3/4 months.

Good for you for helping someone that seems genuine in wanting this software. I do have some Lic# to give away, but that is down the road when I am ready to offer it.

His point was, if you want quality and performance, you get pay for the Ferrari (XenForo)
If you want a Lada, go for phpBB. They're more affordable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom